A Client connected to a Server that then destroys the session and rejoins will be disconnected after a short time. Unable to reproduce in a new project, however this has been reported multiple times so I'm not certain what I'm missing.
Link to a user's project that 100% reproduces the issue with the steps listed above:
Log attached. Suggestion from Josh M here: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/337403/client-disconnect-after-rejoining-session-with-ste.html led to a suggested fix by the user.
Reproduced in 4.10.1 binary and Main (CL# 2785572)
1. Open the project found at [Link Removed]
2. Package the game for Development Win64
3. Run the packaged game on two systems
4. On the Server system, run the character into the Host Game cube
5. On the Client system, run the character into the Join Game cube
6. On the Client system, run into the Destroy Session cube
7. On the Client system, immediately run into the Join Game cube
8. Wait about 10 or 20 seconds
The Client disconnects from the Server
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.