Licensee is encountering an issue where they would like a segment of a montage to end and hold the last frame for the remainder of the segment length.
He is doing this by adjusting the End Time under segment details. When adjusting the end time to make it shorter than default, it works as expected. However, if you extend it longer than the default time, it will revert to default when you re-launch the editor.
1. Create a Third Person Template project
2. Make a new montage based off of the Mannequin skeleton
3. Add the Idle animation to the defaultgroup timeline
4. Select the Idle section in the timeline
5. In details, change the End Time to 5
6. Play the montage and see that it plays to the end and sticks on the last frame until 5 seconds
7. Save the Montage
8. Close and re-open the editor
9. Open the montage
Result: Idle Anim Segment has reverted to default End Time
Expected: Idle Anim Segment keeps the 5 second End Time
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to AnswerHub just mention UE-24915 in the post.