Netprofile crashes networked games using Steam with the following assertion:
Assertion failed: "Invalid interface for Steam P2P addresses" && 0 [Link Removed] [Line: 72]
No Crash Report is submitted, and the Crash Reporter window is empty aside from Machine ID and Epic ID.
Reproduced in 4.10.1 binary and Main (//UE4/Dev-Main CL 2813214). Did not occur in 4.9, but did occur in previous versions.
1. Open any new Third Person blueprint template project
2. Enable the appropriate settings in the Default Engine.ini: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Programming/Online/Steam/index.html#iniconfiguration
3. Open the ThirdPersonCharacter BP
4. Input Key (H) > Create Session > Open Level
5. Input Key (J) > Find Session > Get 0 > Join Session
Unable to render embedded object: File (CreateFindJoinSession) not found.
6. 6. Package game for Development Win64
7. Open 2 instances of the game on the same machine
8. On instance 1, press H to create a session
9. On instance 2, press J to find a session
10. On either the Server or Client, console command: "netprofile"
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.