When a physics asset is set up for a Skeletal Mesh, the physics bodies are still visible in the main editor when using Show Collision (alt+C) but are extremely small. They are still oriented along the correct bone however.
1. Download the attached FBX and import it to a new project
2. Open the physics asset that is generated
3. Notice the size of the existing bodies
4. Place an instance of the skeletal mesh into the viewport
5. Turn on Wireframe for the View Mode and hit alt+c to turn on "Show Collision"
6. Deselect the forklift if it is selected so that the transform widget does not block your view
7. Look at the center of the forklift (the location of the root bone)
Result: The PHAT bodies are there but much smaller than they should be
Expected: The PHAT bodies should be the same size in the main viewport as they are in the PHAT editor.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.