As the title suggests, dynamic shadows on mobile when using a stationary directional light are not appearing at all when deployed to the device or when viewed in the mobile previewer.
The odd part about this issue is that when switching the directional light to Movable, the dynamic shadows render completely fine in the previewer and when deployed to a mobile device.
This has to be a bug somewhere because a single movable light is going to be more costly for a mobile device than a stationary directional light using a combination of static and dynamic shadows.
Verified this issue occurs in binary releases 4.9.2, 4.10.2, and 4.11 preview 3
1. Download and open the attached project.
2. Make sure viewport is in Mobile Preview mode.
3. Set directional light to 'Movable' and press PIE.
4. Notice how dynamic shadows appear correctly.
5. Switch directional light to 'Stationary' and build all.
6. Press PIE
7. You can also try launching on to a device for further verification. Results are the same.
Outcome: Stationary Directional Lights are not showing dynamic shadows on device or in mobile previewer.
Expected: Dynamic shadows will show with a Stationary Directional light the same as a Movable light.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.