Adding an Actor Component that is set to Replicate to an Actor that is also set to Replicate disconnects the Client from the Server. Note: this does not occur if the Actor Component is already added to the Actor, only if it is added at runtime. Disabling replication on the Add node or the Actor Component (or both) prevents the disconnection.
Not a regression. This was reproduced in 4.9.2, 4.10.4, and 4.11 Preview 6 binaries.
This does NOT occur in 4.12 (//UE4/Dev-Main at CL 2875730)
1. Open a new project
2. Create a new Actor Blueprint
3. Set the new Actor BP to replicate
4. Create a new Actor Component Blueprint ("ActorComp")
5. Set the new Actor Component BP to replicate
6. In the Actor BP, Event Begin Play > Add ActorComp
7. Place the Actor BP in the level
8. PIE with 2 players
The Client is disconnected from the Server (noted in the Output Log)
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.