Trying to use an Open Level function in HTML5 does not allow the level to actually load. Instead, the project flashes and refreshes back to its original position.
Open Level function does work on Windows platform, which was tested in comparison.
1. Download Project: [Link Removed]
or Google Drive: [Link Removed]
2. Unzip the project and open it within UE4
3. Go to: File > Package Project > HTML5
4. Use the HTML5Helper.exe
5. Launch the project with the beginning address of: Http://localhost:8000/
6. Click on the 'Play' button
Expected: The Level should load.
Result: The Level does not load. It turns to a black screen that says Artefacts: /5 and then goes back to the main menu.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.