Blueprints are not appearing in the All Classes tab of the modes panel after being loaded until the tab is switched.
Found in 4.12 binary. Reproduced in 4.11.2 binary and Main CL 2994701.
1. Open the editor
2. Navigate to the All Classes tab of the Modes panel
3. Create a new actor blueprint
4. Notice it does not appear in the All Classes tab (expected, as it's not loaded yet)
5. Open the blueprint
6. Notice it is not displayed in the All Classes tab after being loaded
7. Click the Volume tab of the modes panel
8. Click back on the All Classes tab
Result: Blueprint appears in All Classes only after switching to another tab and then back to All Classes.
Expected: Blueprint would appear in All Classes once it is loaded
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-31572 in the post.