When using the new Rebuild Lighting commandlet will cause a crash with any level that builds when it has a landscape in the scene.
Tested this with 4.11.2, 4.12, and 4.13 Dev- Editor CL-2998013. All have the same result with the crash.
1. Open UE4
2. Add a Landscape to the level
3. Name the Level when saving.
4. Save everything and close the editor
5. Navigate to your Engine/Binaries/WIn64 folder
6. Create a shortcut of UE4Editor.exe
7. Open the Shortcuts properties and add the following commandlet "[c:/Your/Project/Here.uproject]" -run=resavepackages -buildlighting -allowcommandletrendering -map= [MyMap].umap
8. Double-click and run the UE4Editor shortcut with the commandlet
Results: Crash when building lighting with a landscape in the level
Expected: The commandlet will not crash on load.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-31654 in the post.