When using a Find Item node to search for something in an array, you are able to connect execution pins to the node, which then changes it to require an array of execs as an input.
1. Open the editor
2. Create a new actor blueprint
3. Create an array of booleans
4. Drag off of the array and add a For Each Loop
5. Right-click in the blueprint and add a Find Item node
6. Plug the Loop Body pin into the Item input on the Find Item node.
Result: The Find Item node changes to require an array of execs.
Expected: The node would not allow you to connect the execution pin.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.