Setting the avoidance group using the Set Avoidance Group node does not set the value of the group selected to true inside of the Avoidance Group struct.
1. Open the editor (ThirdPersonProject)
2. Duplicate the Third Person Character BP
3. Create a new DetourCrowdAIController and assign it to the duplicate character
4. In the duplicate character, on begin play, add a Set Avoidance Group node to set it to Group 1
5. Drag off of the Character Movement reference and Get Avoidance Group
6. Break the struct and pull off of the Group 1 boolean to print the value
Result: Group 1 returns false
Expected: Group 1 would return True, as it was just set on Begin Play.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.