When creating and declaring a Spline Component in code, placing an instance of a blueprint derived from that class in the level causes a failed import message to appear upon restarting the level.
1. Open the editor
2. Create a new C++ Actor class
3. Modify your .h code to look like this:
4. Modify your .cpp code to look like this:
6. Open the editor again
7. Derive a blueprint from your Actor class
8. Drop the blueprint into the level
9. Save All and restart the project
Result: Notice you get an Error /Game/FirstPersonCPP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap : Failed import for SplineComponent /Game/MyMyActor.Default__MyMyActor_C:Path Cycle
Expected: No error would occur
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.