When required invert Y axis during the copy of planar capture to texture. I noticed the planar capture is in gamma space and looks wrong in !mobileHDR, this is also fixed.
Planar Reflections seem to be inverted on mobile devices. The angles seem to be off too.
1. Download Project below
1. Create a new blanket mobile project with starter content
2. Go to Project Settings > Rendering > Tick 'Support Global Clip Plane for Planar Reflections'
3. Add Visual Effect: Planar Reflection to viewport
4. Type 'Reflection' in the search bar in World Outliner and delete any reflection capture except for the PlanarReflection (optional step, just easier to see).
5. Add a material to the floor and open up the material editor.
6. Make sure that under Mobile in the Material Editor that Planar Reflections is turned on too.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.