While working with several different Blueprints classes, their Content Browser Thumbnails will become corrupted and render the contents of other assets.
(See Attached Image)
The Bullet Asset is actually just a single static mesh. However, the thumbnail mistakenly shows the character skeletal mesh as well. The character is not actually part of the Blueprint.
Similarly, the Gun asset is again just another static mesh, yet the feet of the character skeletal mesh has been rendered to the thumbnail.
Entering thumbnail edit mode allows the user to see the entirety of the unwanted character content.
1. Launch the attached project
2. Disable "Real-Time Thumbnails" in the Content Browser View Options
3. Navigate to Content/Blueprints in the Content Browser
4. Rename the ThirdPersonCharacter blueprint by right-clicking in the thumbnail
5. Mouse over either the Gun or Bullet blueprint thumbnail
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-32911 in the post.