When using "Set Playback Position" after "Pause", actor transforms are broken. Sending them off to an unexpected position.
Adding a delay seems to resolve the issue, but seems like it should still work with no delay
1. Create a sequence with a mesh translating from one location to another over 5 seconds
2. Add an Event Track and key an event at 1 second (right click and name it Event1)
3. In the level blueprint, add Event1
4. Reference the level sequence and Get Sequence player.
5. Create a Play node and a Set Playback Position node (with 1.5 seconds as the playback position)
6. Link them up Event1>Play>SetPlaybackPosition
Result: After the event hits, the mesh is set to an unexpected translation. Usually really far away from where it should be.
Expected: Sequence skips to the 1.5 position and mesh moves along the expected path
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.