Camera jitter when using Crane Rig with a Cine Camera that is using the Look At Functionality
If using attached project, skip to step 11:
1. Create a Crane Rig and attach a Cine Camera to it
2. Create a sphere mesh actor in the level somewhere
3. Enable Look at in the cine camera details
4. Assign the sphere actor to look at
5. Create a new sequence with Auto-Play enabled
6. Add the camera and crane rig
7. Add Crane Arm Length, Crane Pitch, and Crane Yaw tracks
8. Add keys to the crane arm tracks that cause the camera to move quickly throughout the map
9. Create a Camera Cut Track and add the cine camera to it
10. Ensure the Playback speed is 30 fps
Result: A lot of camera jitter, and not the kind you would expect from 30 fps. It jitters between the current frame and a previous frame.
Expected: Smooth movement (as smooth as 30fps is when the camera moves quickly)
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.