A vehicle using Async Scene on the body but not the wheels will crash the editor
Async scene turned on for some body parts of a vehicle and not all of its part (e.g. forgetting to set the wheels to async scene ON) will cause an editor crash on "play".
1. Create a Vehicle template project
2. In the Project Settings > Physics > Simulation > Enable 'Enable Async Scene'
3. Open the 'Sedan_PhysicsAsset'
4. Select the 'Vehicle_Base'
5. In the Details panel > Physics > Enable 'Use Async Scene'
6. Back in the editor, PIE
Results: The editor will crash on play.
Expected: If using Async Scene on the body and not the wheels is expected to be problematic, for the editor to throw an error instead of crashing.
If it isn't expected to be problematic, for the editor to play without crashing.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.