This ONLY occurs in Binary Builds.
Using "Get Sequence Player" doesn't work in packaged games
Works with Auto-Play or if you use "Create Level Sequence Player" in step 5
1. Create a Third Person Template project
2. Create a level sequence
3. Add a Mannequin Mesh to the level and add the actor to sequencer
4. Add the Walk animation to the Animation Track and extend it to loop the length of the sequence
5. In the level blueprint, off of Begin Play, get a reference to your Level Sequence, then Get Sequence Player, then Play
6. Save all and Launch on Windows (or package and open for windows)
Result: Sequence Doesn't play
Expected: Sequence plays
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.