Empty Shot Track Breaks Camera Component tracks when using Camera Cut Track
1. Create a Sequence
2. Use the Add Camera option in the sequencer toolbar
3. Add a shot track
4. At this point, you should have a Camera Cut track with a cut already present with a blank shot track
5. In the camera component tracks, make some changes to focal length or any other values. Create at least 2 keys
6. Select "Lock Camera to Viewport" on the Cine Camera and play
7. Select "Lock Camera to Viewport" on the Camera Cut track and play
Result: None of the Camera Component tracks work when using the Camera Cut track. If you delete the empty shot track, it resolves the issue.
Expected: Empty shot track doesn't affect Camera Cut tracks
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.