Destructible doesn't return Impulse data on hit
I'm working on a project with destructible structures. I'd like to apply damage to actors that are hit by fractured destructible mesh chunks based on their velocity. I'm attempting to read the impulse from a destructible chunk hitting a collision capsule and am getting 0.0,0.0,0.0.
1. Open QA-Game
2. Create an actor class BP & open it
3. Add a Destructible component > In the Details panel, set the destructible component to 'TEST_Cube_DM'
4. In the Event Graph, add an Event Hit & send the Normal Impulse to a Print String (screenshot #1)
5. Place the BP into the level
7. Shoot the destructible component > Walk into the component to fracture it > Shoot and walk into the fractured pieces
Results: The Normal Impulse will always return 0,0,0
Expected: For the Normal Impulse to return the force that the Actors collided with
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.