Branch Build Label
DESCRIPTION: If reroute nodes are used to make a loop, the editor will not catch it and the loop will freeze the editor.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Creating the loop doesn't freeze the engine in a new level with Default settings, but does happen in Minimal_Default of a Blank project.
REPRO STEPS - [Reproduced Internally]:
1. Launch: UE4Editor.exe (Blank project, Minimal_Default)
2. Open the level blueprint.
3. Create an Event Begin Play node.
4. Drag off the node down and to the right. Create a reroute node there.
5. Drag from the reroute node down and to the right and create another reroute node.
6. Drag the last reroute node to the bottom-left of the first reroute node.
7. Drag a wire from the last reroute node to the first one.
RESULTS: The engine freezes.
EXPECTED: The nodes reroute themselves to not create an infinite loop.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-3767 in the post.