A crash occurs when attempting to preview specific LODs when the monitor resolution forces the menu to be expanded when selecting an LOD.
This Jira was created from CrashReports submitted by the public due to the high number of occurrences. Descriptions from users are provided below.
Most recent user affected CL: 3142249
1. Set the Resolution of your desktop screen to 1366x768 (Native is 1920x1080)
2. Open the attached project and open the Conifer_Desktop static mesh.
3. Select the 'Auto LOD' dropdown and choose any of the other LOD levels to preview.
4. Click the 'Click to Expand' option and re-select the 'Auto LOD' level.
5. Be sure to select the Duplicated Auto LOD dropdown that appears. (see attached screenshot).
Outcome Engine crashes upon selecting the Auto LOD from the dropdown.
Expected The Static mesh editor returns to the Auto LOD preview.
Repro Steps Video
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.