Only a single Planar Reflection actor is considered when using a single actor. If you have multiple Planar Reflections only one will work at a time. If you need multiple surfaces it would be better to break the mesh into separate meshes for these surfaces.
Planar Reflections only work with a single surface or limited surfaces when it's a single mesh vs multiple meshes making up the piece.
Attached is a sample project that will show the issue.
4.13.2 Binary CL-3172292
4.14 Preview 1 Binary CL-3167010
4.15 Dev-Rendering CL-3183268
1. Open any project with Planar Reflections enabled
2. Add a couple of meshes with reflective materials
3. Add some planar reflections for these surfaces
4. Reflections should work for both of these individually
5. Now open the Merge Actors tool and merge the meshes with the reflective materials
6. The PR actors should now only have one of them working vs each one for the separate surfaces.
Results: Planar Reflections are only working with a single surface or limited surfaces when it's a single mesh vs individual meshes that make up the surfaces.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.