Crash when using Set Collision Response on a Destructible component.
The repro is using the Construction Script but this also happens using Event Begin Play in the Event Graph on play. It crashing using the Set Collision Response to Channel and the Set Collision Response to All Channels
This is a Regression:
Working in 4.13.2-3172292
Not working in 4.14.1-3224400
Also tested in 4.16-3240727
When I set the Collision Response on channel to a destructible component within a actor blueprint, the editor crashes.
Steps: 1. Create actor blueprint 2. Add destructible component 3. For example in the construction script: Set Collision Response to channel to the destructible component. 4. Compile leads to crash of the editor.
1. Open any project (blank blueprint project was used for testing)
2. Create an actor class bp & open it
3. In the Components tab, add a Destructible component
4. In the Construction Script, get a reference to the Destructible component
5. Drag off the get node > Set Collision Response to Channel
6. Connect the Construction Script execute pin
7. Compile the bp
Results: The editor will immediately crash on bp compile
Expected: For the bp to compile without issue and the collision response changed
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.