Deploying and launching a packaged project, using a Custom Launch Profile that is set to copy the project to a repository, fails due to a missing /.
I do not see this issue when running a Quick Launch to deploy and launch a project from Windows to Linux.
1. Open UE4Editor.exe
2. Create a new First Person Code project
3. Build the new project for Development Editor Win64
4. Open the new project into UE4Editor.exe
5. Select File > Package Project > Linux
6. Select OK to choose a package location
7. Allow for the project to finish packaging
8. Open UnrealFrontend.exe
9. Select the Device Manager tab and expand Add An Unlisted Device
10. Enter the following information:
11. Select the Add button
12. Create a new Custom Launch Profile
13. Set the Custom Launch Profile settings to:
14. Launch the Custom Launch Profile
The Custom Launch Profile fails during the Launch step with an error stating that the ./<projectname>LinuxNoEditor/.../UE4Game cannot be found.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-40023 in the post.