Cannot change Collision Response channel once component is custom selected from scene. This is only an issue if the component is selected by first selecting the actor in the world (scene), then selecting the component in the Details panel.
This is a Regression. Working in 4.13.2-3172292 and not working in 4.14.1-3224400
> actor parent -> add static mesh component -> drop this blueprint in scene -> select the static mesh component from that instance> navigate to the collision section -> change the collision preset to "Custom" -> this makes the responses (the checkboxes) editable, but when I try to click on one of them, nothing happens.
If I add the component from code, it works.
1. Open QA-Game
2. Create an actor class bp & open it
3. In the Components tab, add a Static Mesh component > In the Details panel, set the static mesh to something
4. Compile & save
5. Place the BP into the level & select it
6. In the Details panel > Collision Preset > Set it to Custom
7. Press the arrow to dropdown the Collision Responses, then select the checkboxes to change the channels
Results: You will be unable to change any of the Collision Responses
Expected: To be able to set the Collision Channels in the Details panel by directly selecting the actor in the world
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.