The following warning occurs when building a project for Android in the Test configuration.
1. Open UE4Editor
2. Create a new First Person Blueprint project
3. Select Edit > Editor Preferences > Play > Play On Device
4. Set the Launch Configuration = Test
5. Close the Editor Preferences
6. Select the drop down arrow to the right of the Launch button
7. Select the Android device in the Launch On menu
8. Open the Output Log
A warning appears when the project is compiling for Android stating that UI_BUILD_SHIPPING_EDITOR is not defined
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-40798 in the post.