The editor crashes when a user imports a float curve into a timeline within the level blueprint then attempts to open another level.
1. Download and unzip attached .zip file
2. Open Editor (any project)
3. Import Usher - Omg.mp3 as a float curve
4. Open Level Blueprint
5. Create New Timeline
6. In timeline, create a new float curve, use the imported float curve by selecting it in content browser, then in the timeline press the arrow next to the box that says "none"
7. Compile, save, close level blueprint.
8. Save map.
9. Go to File>Open Level>Any other map
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.