When using UMeta on Enums, text is ignored when doing Enum to String on a packaged project.
1) Create a New C++ base first person project with no starter content
2) When VS2013 opens, follow this route: Games>(NameOfProject)>Source>(NameOfProject)>Public>(NameOfProject)Character.h
3) When In the .h file, enter this code under the #include "MyProject2Character.generated.h":
4) Right Click on the Project name and build the project,
5) Once rebuilt, exit VS2013
6) Reopen your main branch of UE4 with the provided changelist
7) Open the project that you have just packaged
8) When the project opens, Locate the blueprint section in the toolbar and open the level BP.
9) Create a New Variable (Name is not important)
10) In the details of the Variable, Change the Variable type to ETest Enum
11) Set up the graph as seen in the attached file
12) Compile and save the BP, then exit the graph
13) Hit PIE and notice that DOG now appears in the upper left hand section of the Viewport
14) Hit the stop button to stop the PIE)
15) Package the game for windows (WIN64)
16) Once complete locate the the packaged project and open it via the .exe file.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.