If a function takes in an FQuat value and then multiplies it by an FQuat, the project will build properly but then crash when trying to launch the project in the editor.
Example project available but too large to submit.
1. Open UE4 Editor
2. Add code to project based on GameMode
3. In the .h file, add the following code:
4. In the .cpp, add the following code:
5. Build the project in Development Editor
6. In the project folder, launch the .uproject file.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Foundation - Core|
|Created||Nov 5, 2014|
|Resolved||Feb 17, 2015|
|Updated||Jul 14, 2021|