If a Component of an actor has a space in its text, it will not correctly render that component when duplicated in the editor viewport. If the spaces are taken out of the text, the actor renders as intended in the viewport.
1. Download attached .zip file
2. Unzip and open attached project
3. In Modes window, look for "Test Actor"
4. Place "Test Actor" into viewport.
5. Use Alt+LMB to create a copy of the actor
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Foundation - Core|
|Created||Nov 6, 2014|
|Resolved||Mar 24, 2015|
|Updated||Feb 5, 2017|