Bug report from AnswerHub. Need to figure out why C++ functions tagged NetMulticast and BlueprintCallable send the wrong paramters to some clients.
1. Unzip attached project (created based on the Answerhub report)
2. Load project in the editor
3. From the "Play" menu, set number of players to 3
4. Play in editor
5. From a client window, press the K key
6. Note that one client prints the correct value, 3, and the others print 0, for what should be the same parameter.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.