Changing the color and/or opacity setting for a text block does not register with the autokey when animating in UMG. Because of this users are unable change these settings dynamically via the animation timeline.
1. Open UE4 Editor
2. Create a new blueprint widget by right clicking in content browser
>user interface>Blueprint Widget
3. In the designer tab on the left in the Palette panel type Text block into the search
4. Drag and drop a text block into the designer window
5. In the Animations panel click the [+ New] button to add an animation
6. Click on the animation name to make sure it is selected
7. Check the Auto Key check box in the upper left of the animation timeline
8. Select the Text Block
8. Try changing the color and/or opacity settings under the Appearance section of the Details panel.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.