When a project with an InstancedStaticMesh is used in a level, the static mesh is failing to render on a mobile device
Tested on a nexus 5 and an iPad air OS 8.1
1) Download the file from the Google drive link in the description
2) Once download finishes, Unzip the file and place it in your unreal projects folder
3) Open the main with the changelist provided.
4) Open a copy of the project
5) When the project loads, play in editor
6) Notice that there are no holes in the floor
7) Package and deploy that project for iOS or Android
8) When the project deploys, open the project on the mobile device and walk around the level
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Rendering|
|Target Fix||4.6.1, 4.7|
|Created||Nov 13, 2014|
|Resolved||Nov 18, 2014|
|Updated||Sep 16, 2019|