The 'Now' node does not return the correct time if ran through a 'Print String'.
(NOTE: However, the 'Utc Now' node does return the correct time.)
1. Open QA-Game
2. Right-click in the Content Browser & create an actor class blueprint
3. Double-click to open the blueprint
4. In the event graph, add an 'Event Tick' (see screenshot #1 for steps 4-8)
5. Drag off of the 'Event Tick' & add a 'Print String'
6. Add a Now node
7. Drag off of the 'Now' node & add a 'As Time' node
8. Plug the 'As Time' node into the 'Print String'
9. Compile & save
10. Back in the editor, place the bp into the level
11. Play the level
12. See the printed time is not equal to the computers clock (see screenshot #2)
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Foundation - Core|
|Affects Versions||4.5.1, 4.7|
|Created||Nov 18, 2014|
|Resolved||Dec 3, 2014|
|Updated||Jun 23, 2018|