This issue has been closed as 'Won't Fix' due to an extended period of time without updates. If this issue is important to you please let us know by posting on the AnswerHub or UDN, and Epic will re-open the ticket for further review.
When setting up UMGs, the Print String will not show in the mobile preview.
1) Download the attached file
2) Extract the file into a new folder in your Unreal projects folder
3) Open the project in the Changelist provided
4) When the project opens, Open the Widget BP named Parent
5) Go into the graph of that widget, be sure that all links are connected
6) Compile and save that that BP
7) Open the level BP and use the photo attached to fill the Level BP
8) Compile and save.
9) Play in Editor and see that the text is being printed on the screen
10) Play in Mobile Preview and tap the button to try to print the text
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Editor - UI Systems|
|Created||Nov 24, 2014|
|Resolved||Jan 27, 2017|
|Updated||Sep 16, 2019|