Using Windows scaling above 100% now causes Screen Space 3D Widgets to be offset.
(Pressing F11 for fullscreen or launching will cause widget to appear in correct location)
Test project attached
Prerequisite: Open Windows Display Settings, Select which monitor you want to apply scaling to, Set Scaling to a value above 100%
1. Create a new UMG WidgetBP
2. Add an image to Widget, Size 100x100, Anchor Center, position (0;0), alignment (0.5;0.5), Compile, Save
3. Create a new ActorBP and add a static mesh comp, make it root, set the mesh to arcade sphere
4. Add a WidgetComp, set the class to WidgetBP, set Space to Screen (note that the widget is centered when visible in world space), Compile Save
5. Drop the ActorBP in front of the camera press play
Result: Widget will not be centered on the object.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-62041 in the post.