ActorAction Blutilites are showing all pins inside a function.
This does not happen with editor callable custom events.
Also occurring in Main/4.21 CL #4221482
1. Enable Blutilties in editor preferences
2. Create new Blutility, and select ActorActionUtility class
3. Make a function with CallInEditor=True, and one function input
4. Add logic with for loop (image attached)
5. Right click on an actor -> Scripted Actions -> run the function.
Result: Variables from for loop will be shown
Expected: Only input variables are shown
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-62063 in the post.