Created Static Mesh Actor's Simplified Collision boxes do not mirror Collision Orientation when mirrored in the World/Editor.
Link to Youtube video of user setup: [Link Removed]
Sample Project for easy static mesh merge actor reproduction: MIrrorBug.zip[Image Removed]
1) Open Unreal Engine 4.20-> Create Blank Blueprint Project.
2) Drag a Basic Cube Static Mesh into the World/Level.
3) Scale the Static Mesh to resemble the shape of a rectangle.
4) Duplicate the Actor, Scale the new duplicated actor down to a smaller rectangle.
5) Overlap the smaller rectangle into the larger rectangle.
6) Adjust the rotation of the smaller rectangle to a 15 degree angle.
7) Merge the Actors together.
8) Create two simplified box Collision Meshes, and adhere them to the shape of the rectangle. Apply&Save.
9) Drag the newly created Actor into the World Editor, right click and mirror the actor in the X direction.
Result: The mesh duplicates and mirrors orientation correctly, however the collision does not.
Expected: The mesh duplicates and mirrors collision correctly.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-67210 in the post.