When you attempt to play the user project in Standalone, or Packaging for Windows, the new window will crash and not play the game.
Issue also occurs on Mobile. The project will not open.
1) Download the users project via the Link provided in the Description
2) Extract the files into a new project folder in your Unreal Projects
3) Once extracted, open the Project in Main (CL Provided above)
4) When the project loads, select the dropdown next to the play option
5) Select Standalone from the options
4) Package the project for Windows (64-bit)
5) Locate the packaged project in Windows Explorer
6) Double click on the .exe file to open the project
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.