When Using mobile preview in the 4.7 preview build, or in the changelist provided, Dyanmic lighting is not showing shadows when changed to movable.
Following the steps below, you will see no shadow on the character in the level. In the 4.6 builds, the shadow was showing in the preview.
I have attached 2 new photos to this report. Notice the difference on the ground with the characters shadow. You are able to see the shadow for the character on in 4.6.1 mobile preview, but on the 4,7 preview, you are not able to see any shadow coming off of the character. Both have moveable directional lights and both are in mobile preview.
1) Create a third person template project on a mac withe the changelist provided
2) When the project loads, from the scene outliner, select the Directional Light
3) In the details of the Directional Light, Change the Mobility to Movable
4) Save the Level
5) Select the Dropdown to the right of the play button
6) Choose the Mobile Preview option
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Platform - Mac|
|Created||Dec 19, 2014|
|Resolved||Jan 7, 2015|
|Updated||Sep 16, 2019|