GetOverlappingActors will return a value when used immediately after OnComponentEndOverlap. Putting a delay after the OnComponentEndOverlap call will result in GetOverlappingActors to return null, so it seems that there is still an overlap when OnComponentEndOverlap is called. This may be expected behavior, but there is no indication that this is intentional in the tooltip or documentation for EndOverlap nodes.
1. Create a new Third Person Blueprint template project
2. Create a new Actor Blueprint
3. Add a Box Component
4. Disable Hidden in Game
5. Change the collision to Ignore all
6. Change the collision to Overlap Pawn
7. See Attached Image
8. Drop the BP into the level
10. Run into and out of the box
The BP stops at the second Branch because GetOverlappingActors is still returning something.
The events of OnComponentEndOverlap do not begin until the overlap has actually ended.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.