This issue has been closed as 'Won't Fix' due to an extended period of time without updates. If this issue is important to you please let us know by posting on the AnswerHub or UDN, and Epic will re-open the ticket for further review.
When naming assets in the Content browser, If you include a number within the name, as long as the name is the same as other Assets, the numbers will not be shown in ascending order.
Included 2 photos showing how the numbers do not line up in order and are jumbled.
In the Scene Outliner, the numbers are showing in a ascending order correctly.
1) Open a new project in the CL provided
2) When the project loads, right click in the Content browser
3) Create a new Blueprint Actor
4) Name it 'Cell_1'
5) Create another BP Actor named 'Cell_01'
6) Create another BP Actor named 'Cell_10'
7) Create another BP Actor named 'Cell_001'
8) Create another BP Actor named 'Cell_0001'
9) Create another BP Actor named 'Cell_2'
10) Create another BP Actor named 'Cell_3'
11) Noticed how they are ordered in the content Browser
12) Noticed how they are arranged in the Scene Outliner if you drop them into the Level
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Created||Jan 9, 2015|
|Resolved||Jan 31, 2017|
|Updated||Apr 27, 2018|