When creating a Sound Class and editing/applying the 'Radio Filter Volume' option, the sounds associated with the sound class seem to have their attenuation settings overridden or mixed in with an infinite looping 'Radio' effect.
I attempted to mess around with the 'Radio Filter Volume' as well as the 'Threshold', but they are just confusing me as they only seem to change the overall volume of the 'Radio' effect.
Perhaps I am missing something, but I cannot seem to get this effect within the sound class to function correctly and the user seems to be equally as confused.
1. Go into 'Content Browser' and create a new 'Sound Class'
2. Name the Sound Class something like 'RadioFilterTest'.
3. Open the 'Sound Class' and set the 'Radio Filter Volume' and the 'Radio Filter Volume Threshold' to any decimals below 1.0
4. Check the 'Apply Effects' box.
5. Now with any default 'Ambient Sound' or 'Sound Cue' apply the 'Sound Class' within the 'Details' tab.
6. Save All
7. Play or Simulate the level and observe how the 'Radio Filter' is applied as a background sound instead of within the Attenuation of the Sound itself.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.