Values changed to an inherited Struct variable in a Child Blueprint will be kept after compile, but any not changed will be set to 0s.
1. Open any project
2. Create a new Structure
3. Create 3 Float variables in the Struct
4. Create a new Actor Blueprint
5. Create a new variable with a type of the new Struct
6. Give the 3 variables a default value in the new Struct variable
7. Create a new Child of the BP
8. Enable Show Inherited Variables
9. Select the Struct variable
10. Change 1 of the default values
The Struct variable will update only the changed value correctly, but all others values will be set to 0s.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.