When a child blueprint is created from a child of another blueprint that has overridden a function of the original parent blueprint, the child of the child will have two copies of the function.
1. Open Editor (any project).
2. Create an actor blueprint, call it test1.
3. In test1>EventGraph create a new function, call it Override.
4. In Override set an output value bool. Compile, save, close blueprint.
5. Right click test1>"create blueprint based on this">name test2.
6. In test2>EventGraph, right click "Override" and select "Implement this function". Compile, save, close.
7. Right click test2>"create blueprint based on this">name test3.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.