An instance editable Rep Notify variable will not update on Rep Notify if an instance of if is edited in a scene. A demonstration project can be found here: [Link Removed]
Found in 4.22 CL#7053642
Reproduced in 4.21 CL#4753647, 4.24Main CL#7226754
1. Create a clean first person blueprint project.
2. Create an actor that replicates.
3. Create a bool (bMatChanged) that uses RepNotify and is instance editable.
4. Add a sphere collision and OnBeginOverlap (Sphere) event that setsOnRep_bMatChanged to true bool if IsServer returns true.
5. In OnRep_bMatChanged if bMatChange is true set the Material to something else.
6. Place two instances of the actor in a level and edit bMatChanged on one of the actors.
7. Play in Editor with two players and overlap the sphere collision for both actors on either server or client.
Result: The RepNotifys isn't fired on the client for the actor that had bMatChanged. The RepNotifys will fire for the server.
Expected: The RepNotifys fire on both server and client.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.