Vulkan Multibuffer Lock mechanism for ReadOnly does not appear to be implemented. Temporary workaround has been provided to licensee.
1. Download this asset UDN-4221-crash-vulkan.zip[Image Removed] (although it appears any particle emitter will probably cause the same issue).
2. Load asset into a project/template.
3. Open editor and place the asset in the scene.
4. Open the asset material editor, select Bounds->Set Fixed Bounds
5. Crash with callstack is seen (see UDN)
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-78147 in the post.