Macro functions with exec pins disconnected within the macro do not show logic flowing to macro during PIE
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Open Mycharacter blueprint
3. Create new macro
4. Add exec input and exec output, do not connect them.
5. compile blueprint
6. Add event tick node to event graph
7. connect copy of macro to event tick, compile, save blueprint.
8. Press PIE, in debug filter for Mycharacter blueprint, press dropdown menu and select MyCharacter (most likely listed as MyCharacter_C)
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Gameplay - Blueprint|
|Affects Versions||4.7, 4.13|
|Created||Jan 22, 2015|
|Resolved||Dec 27, 2017|
|Updated||Jul 14, 2021|