Working as intended
After creating a class in VS and creating a blueprint based on the class. Setting the actor variable in the BP's defaults tab does not save the setting. Instead it will show as none when trying to set.
1. Open UE4Editor (blank project w/o starter content)
2. Add code class based on actor to the project
3. In VS edit the .h file for the class to contain the following
4. F5 to compile and run a debug session of the project
5. Create a blueprint based off of the created class
6. In the Details tab, find the "Test" section
7. Use drop down arrow next to Test variable to set one of the actors in the level.
Variable field remains as "None" after picking actor
Selected actor shows in variable field to indicate assignment
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.